Monday, December 14, 2009

Quizzically Political--And It Seems Accurate

Sometimes I wonder myself, and sometimes I wonder if you guys wonder.

I found this at Johnny Law Chronicles, and I also posted it at the bottom of my blog, at least for now. You can take the quiz too. Just follow link below. And if you want, tell me what you are, according to the Quiz!


My Political Views
I am a centrist moderate social libertarian
Right: 0.09, Libertarian: 1.72

Political Spectrum Quiz

Then I found this at Mr. Police Man/ 10-9 blog. (Inactive as of 12/15/2009). He got it from Douwe Osinga:

visited 22 states (44%)

Actually, I think I did visit South Carolina. Which would make this pretty much a Southern sweep.
Which one is a red state? Is that the Dems?


4 comments:

Slamdunk said...

I was a right libertarian as well--5.37 on the x and 3+ on the y axis.

Ann T. said...

Dear Slamdunk,
More people have to 'fess up.
Ann T.

Christopher said...

I'm a center-right social libertarian, just a couple boxes to the right of you.

Ann T. said...

Dear Christopher,
I always feel a little to the left of everyone, except when I feel a little to the right!

Thanks for posting,
Ann T.