Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Zombie Re-vivication

Is re-vivication a word? No matter. Signs of Life in the Basement!

The new desks I agitated for arrived six months ago. The new way-expensive computers, un-crammed by Spam, system designed by one of our residents (who recused himself from the contract) but put the proposal together--down there about six weeks.  The new paint job on the walls; still bright.

I got about half of what I wanted from them downstairs. The Board is so happy to see me snappy, they're passing all my motions via e-mail. I tell you, I've only got one hundred and twenty-five accounts to go, and then I'm done with phase I!

And thanks to this video, I'm not even worried about it . . .


Now, about that thing we used to call my brain . . . .

5 comments:

peedee said...

ur on a tear girl. how many phases are there? when ur done will you come??

(grammar is overated. i'm not using capitalization anymore)

Bob G. said...

Ann:
Just goes to show what a determined woman with a shotgun, plenty of ammo and a crapload of targets can (and will) accomplish!

(metaphorically-speaking)

WTG!

;)

Ann T. said...

Dear peedee,
Hey! A sidekick would be useful! However, I think my Board President is filling in in the meantime. Thanks for the great offer! Muah!

Still tearing through,
Ann T.

Dear Bob,
You are right. I think it has to be a metaphorical shotgun though.

These are not the kind of people who could actually work in the presence of real firearms. They would sob and promise anything--O wait--they already do that.

I think the freeze-ray and the incessant hounding is going to have to do the job. I do sometimes think about bludgeons. :-) However, they are already insensible enough . . .

Sincerely,
Ann T.

Capt. Schmoe said...

Ann T. Many thanks for the clever film. I feel much better now knowing that zombies are focused on fresh, human brains. I guess there won't be too many of them around here, no food supply!
Thanks for the post.

Ann T. said...

Dear Captain Schmoe,
I know what you mean. My old tired brain is just not fresh enough for them.

Loved the whole fifties thing too. And the 'zombie rights'.

The world has gone mad. We may be the only sane ones left, although, tired and unfresh . . .

Thanks for writing in!
Ann T.