Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Some of the Aw, Cute

BoyCat and GirlCat, sitting in the Cake Plate. We call this watching T.V.


Being cats, my subjects were not patient about a Portrait Shot. GirlCat's reaching for a bird, a plane, a flying scrap of paper. BoyCat's wondering what b.s. is headed his way This Time.
Responsibility for Cat Matters weighs heavy on him.
They both have incrrredible whiskers. The longest tails you ever saw, and they always bend into a Question Mark. They are litter mates, with similar tails and many similar habits, but they don't look very much alike otherwise.

9 comments:

the observer said...

Ann T:
Aw, cute indeed! Thanks for the pictures. I see they are gloriously black and white, with GirlCat always formally dressed in lady tux garb.

Meowing along, the Observer

The Bug said...

Aw, cute is right! I'm not a cat person - although we always had them growing up. Not a dog person either. Dr. M is enough of a pet for me LOL!

Momma Fargo said...

Way cute. I wonder what they are thinking and looking at?LOL

Ann T. said...

Dear The Observer,
Oh, GirlCat is always ready for anything--she is a little flirt. BoyCat has wisps of white on his chest and tummy.

Thanks for checking them out!
Meow,
Ann T.

Dear The Bug,
Believe it or not, I am not a cat person either. But these two, besides being exasperating, are really good cats.

I swept up a lot of hair this evening--blecch.
Ann T.

Dear Momma Fargo,
I often think cats just bliss out for long periods. Then when they want something, watch out!

Thanks for stopping in!
Ann T.

peedee said...

I wuv them!!!

Ann T. said...

Dear peedee,
They would rush you for that wuv! And then being cats, they would mince away and evaluate. That passes for friendliness in the cat world.

Totally different planet than retrievers, dear Queen of the Dogs,

Yours,
Annie, Servant of Katz

Argent said...

They're goooooorgeous!! But they're cats, so they would be.

Ann T. said...

Dear Argent,
Why, thank you! Unfortunately I can't take the credit for that, but I do enjoy it!

Thanks for writing in!
Ann T.

meleah rebeccah said...

Awwwwwwwww! Very cute!