Sunday, August 22, 2010

Zoomin' Everywhere!

I know I'm posting a lot of photos lately, but I am also working STILL on the closet. The desk. The other closet. You know. No improvement is unrelated to any other improvement--I think there's a Russian parable about this, but I don't need it. This train is going forward with or without a story.

In the meantime, Happy Birthday to Bob!  I took this picture and stupidly did not figure out what sort of car it was. But it looks muscular to me! I hope you enjoy!


Get Well Soon, peedee! I still worry about your shoulder. And congratulations on whatever change--here's a phone booth for you to morph into Superwoman. I have a feeling all that rocket fuel you've had lately is going to work out!


Congratulations, Ms. Bunker! No more Boa Constrictor! Time to get that boa, lady.

And to The Observer's BoyCat--Get Well Soon! Quit scaring Mom.
Best Cat Toy Ever.
Happy Sunday! Back to the salt mine!

8 comments:

Bob G. said...

Ann:
That a Rambler American...circa 1964-1966...and it's a RAGTOP...fantastic find!
Not "muscular"...just DEPENDABLE!

They still have REAL phone booths...?
Amazing.
Dittos here on the Get well soon, PeeDee.

Have yourself a great Sunday, too.

peedee said...

Ahhh, change is inevitable isnt it. Whether we want it or not. Life will go on, good, bad or indifferent. ;)

Eventually your closets will be done. =)

the observer said...

@Bob G: Good eyes. I had MOPAR goggles and thought it was a Plymouth!

Ann T: Thanks for more well wishes. Yes, Kitty Hoots makes fun stuff. We are still doing well, although he will make me nervous for a while!

My little home town (Vermont division) had a phone booth until sometime during the past eight years or so. Right next to the general store. I was bummed when Verizon took it out. I wonder what they did with it?

Cheers to all,and have a good week everybody!

The Observer

meleah rebeccah said...

that photo of the car is hawt!

Ann T. said...

Dear Bob,
A RAMBLER!! Why didn't I see this??

Thanks for the clarification! I hope your birthday was super happy.

You solved a mystery, so I guess I got the gift!!

Thank You,
Ann T.

Ann T. said...

Dear peedee,
Yeah, eventually! If I was imbued with Divine Powers, I could wave a stick, and the whole thing would sort unaided.

But I think it's been a good and necessary journey/side trip. I think it's going to help me progress to those changes you're talking about!

Thanks!
Ann

Ann T. said...

Dear The Observer,
Every time my Boycat starts chewing something now, I am manic to get it away. But the turkey opened my flap-top rubber band box and retrieved several.

Time for a new rubber band container. For sure!

GLad your BoyCat is on the mend!

Ann T.

Ann T. said...

Dear Meleah,
It IS Hawt!! Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

Ann T.