Monday, August 30, 2010

Condo Boarding

Surfing the Waves with the Zombies.

Zombie Boss is out Monday and most of Tuesday. So Zombie Assistant and I are going to get rid of a pile of work that between the three of us has fallen through the cracks. I can't wait until this all gets underway.

Now that my closet is clean (and I don't think I'll have to mention it as a Big Project ever again, and therefore never again), the biggest pile around in Condo Stuff.

Well, the Board said they wanted a Condo Library. So besides the work I do down in the basement over the next two days, I will be culling the old meetings, contracts, and other stuff to make a condo-board-only space for financial documents, hot-button issues, and the like.

This also takes time. However, it will clean off my dining table, so do you think I am complaining? We had our meeting last week, and when I came home all I could see was that the pile was one binder larger than before.

Tomorrow I get to measure it and order the shelves and small reading platform that will be in this tiny room. I will make keys for all the Board Members. Good-bye, freaking Charlie, to the audits, the reserve studies, and the financials.

Look! They're all headed in the Same Direction! That might be good or bad . . . but something will get resolved, for sure!

Tomorrow I have some new things for Crime and Economics. And I'm getting caught up on blogs, too! I have missed you all terribly.

14 comments:

the observer said...

Ann T:
Missed you too!

:-)
The Observer

Capt. Schmoe said...

Just hope the Zombies are not all pointed in the same direction, coming at you!

Slamdunk said...

Gotta watch those zombies.

Crime and economics, huh? Sounds good.

Momma Fargo said...

Sounds like your plate is full, lady! Don't forget to take time for yourself!

Ann T. said...

Dear The Observer,
Thank you my lady!
Ann T.

Dear Captain Schmoe,
I hope they aren't coming for me! I have a feeling this will head off some of their interest at the pass.

LOL,
Ann T.

Ann T. said...

Dear Slamdunk,
I have found some great stuff. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have!

Thank you!
Ann T.

Dear Momma Fargo,
Oh, I will take some time for myself. Miss Ellen has been pouting (she has also been neglected for larger issues). But this weekend we got out a little. And we're going to do it again!

Ann T.

Bob G. said...

Ann:
Somehow, I have a feeling that the PICTURE is not all that far removed from the acutuality of the situation...lol!
(never knew you could "train" zombies to be assistants. I learned something NEW today)

It's nice to know someone ten feet tall...thanks to all those hats you're wearing.
Keep up the work and keep the faith, dear!

We're ALL pulling for ya!

Have a great week.

Ann T. said...

Dear Bob,
Oh, I'm only 5-10 and stumbling! But at least I'm not a shambling zombie!

Thanks for the encouragement.
I've got the Shazzam Stunner to take with me, too--

LOL! Have a great day!
Ann T.

The Bug said...

5-10? Boy you tower over me (at 5-4, I often feel kind of shrimpy).

Good luck with your water, er, Condo boarding!

peedee said...

Shoot for the head! Zombies never go quietly into the night. They'll be back for your brains if you don't "kill" them now!

the observer said...

Ann T:
The Bug beat me to it! "only 5'10"? I'm 5'5" and feel shorter every day! BTW, when you come by, be sure to look in on the Saturday Giggle. I think you will enjoy it!

Hoping the Zombies did not get you or your bwains...
The Observer

Ann T. said...

Dear The Bug, and The Observer,
I'm the short one in my family. The rest of 'em are six feet or more!

Yup! And water-boarding, it's not QUITE that bad!! LOL!!

Ann T.

Dear peedee,
Yeah, head shots, only there's nothing IN THERE.

I'm thinking gags, really. They are all busy making each other miserable down there. No wonder I'm behind!

And I have to go back down there and do it again today. However, I am pretending that I get paid today, this will increase my patience.

LOL, and xo!
Ann

meleah rebeccah said...

Gotta watch out for those zombies!!

Ann T. said...

Dear Meleah,
You know it! Thanks for the warning!
Ann T.